Infertilty is major problem nowadays due to unhealthy life style and stress and pressure at work place. The infertility treatment is coslty and depend upon the main cause behind it.
Acharya Sushruta has described in his text or the ancient text of surgery known as Sushruta Samhita.
He described the infertility in male by the term klaivya.
He divided infertility in six types as follow-
1. Manshik kleevta- it may be related to infertility due to psychological causes as he described due to fear, lack of confidence, some mental trauma in past, and the female partner is not attractive sexually.
2. Sukrakshya kleevta- Excessive use of spicey, sour, hot, and salty food the sugar which may be related to sperm or male hormones.
3. Atimaithuna kleevta- Excessive sexual activity without proper food habits or supplementation may lead to infertility.
4. Medaroga or marmachedan kleevta- Due to any venereal disease of the genital area or any trauma to it may lead to infertility.
5. Sahaja kleevta- Infertility by birth is included in this type it may be connected to congenital deformity or dysfunction of the human reproductive system.
6. Sukraveg avrodhaj kleevta- When an individual suppresses his urge to have sex then this type of infertility developed. It occurred due to the roughness and solidification of sukra.
Here are some tips that may help if the cause and problem are mild.
To increase the sukra dhatu and tackle stress-induced infertility take 1 teaspoon (5-6 g) of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) powder with an equal amount of sita or rock sugar.
Take the mixture with lukewarm milk before bed at night daily for 1 month. The results will be amazing.
DR. NITIN RANAKOTI